Complete Works of Thomas Hardy
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
* brief but informative introductions to the novels and other texts
* each novel has its own contents table - easily navigate between chapters!
* many of the novels are fully illustrated with original artwork – enjoy the true flavour of the Victorian text on your eReader!
* information on the lost first novel ‘THE POOR MAN AND THE LADY', with a rare novella and poem tracing its content
* countless images related to Hardy and his works
* ALL of the short stories with BOTH chronological and alphabetical contents tables
* the compete plays – even including the rare “Tragedy of the Queen of Cornwall” available nowhere else as a digital book
* ALL of the poems with their own separate chronological and alphabetical contents tables – find that special poem easily and quickly!
* the poems are ALSO presented in their original collections, each with its own table
* scholarly ordering of texts into chronological order and literary genres
* special Hardy’s Wessex Map to accompany your reading of the novels
* boasts a special criticism section, with 6 different texts from other authors and critics, examining Hardy's literary work in detail
* INCLUDES D.H Lawrence's lengthy critical book A STUDY OF THOMAS HARDY - first time in digital print
* features Hardy's wife's TWO biographies - explore the great writer's amazing life in detail - available nowhere else